§ 1. General provisions
1. Your personal and contact information is collected and processed by this website in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means. July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Provision of personal information and consent for processing this information is essential for establishing contact with RegenMed. In other cases, the use of the website is anonymous.
3. Provision of personal information is voluntary.
4. The data administrator is RegenMed Sp. Z o.o. Sp. K. (Limited Liability Company Limited Joint-Stock Partnership) with registered office in Kraków, ul. Grzegórzecka 67C/U13, NIP: 6751544330, registered by the District Court for the capital city of Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000617454, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
§ 2. Data collected by the Administrator
1. By using the contact form, you voluntarily provide your name, date of birth, email address, telephone number, and may also provide information about your health status that is used to contact the Administrator and provide service or additional information. Although provision of data is voluntary, refusing to provide data may make it impossible to contact Regenmed, and make it impossible for Regenmed to offer the service or provide additional information. You have the right to inspect your personal data, update its contents and remove it at any time, except during the temporary unavailability of the service resulting from maintenance work on the IT infrastructure. To request a quote, please use the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. User data is not shared with other entities, except public authorities authorized under separate regulations.
§ 3. Data security
1. Regenmed.pl uses security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the processing of personal data and the technical and organizational conditions to be met by IT systems and equipment for the processing of personal data (Journal of Laws 2004 No. 100 item 1024).
§ 4. Cookies files
1. In order to facilitate the use of the site and monitor its use, the management mechanism uses so-called ?cookies? - IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device for the purpose of improving the quality of the use of the website?s pages. This technology is not used to obtain any data about visitors to the website. The user may at any time disable cookies in his or her browser. This may cause malfunction in the operation of the website.
2. Collected server logs, including the user's IP address, query time, http request, http response, byte server, user browser information, and HTTP error messages, are stored for an indefinite period of time. Administrators can use these to generate statistics to help administer the website. These summaries are aggregated and do not contain data identifying visitors to the website. This data are not disclosed to other persons or entities, except for entities providing IT support services to the Administrator.
§ 5. Final Provisions